http://sendpdf.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/logo2.png 0 0 admin http://sendpdf.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/logo2.png admin2019-04-21 03:50:302019-04-21 03:50:31Encourage Creativity
- Take time with a child’s art.
- Show respect for the art and the artist’s process.
- Comment on lines, shapes, & colors: “I see you used these colors.”
- Show curiosity: “How did you get this effect here?”
- Comment on changes: “Your drawings look bigger these days.”
- Ask open-ended questions: “Will you tell me about your picture?”
- Provide fuel for creativity: “What other materials do you need?”
- Collect recycled boxes, tubes, and lumber scraps. Make 3D creations.
- Provide a variety of drawing, painting, and clay materials.
- Avoid coloring books.
- Research shows that parent involvement in their child’s education is positively related to learning and achievement.
- How can parents nurture children’s creativity at home? Art can be a wonderful family activity.
- Parents who understand the value of art are more likely to keep art supplies at home, designate a household area for “messy art”, and become involved in art themselves.
- Parents and teachers working together to nurture creativity- imagine the possibilities!